Monday, May 14, 2007

Cheap Virgin Mobile Phone

Want a cheap virgin mobile phone? I'm going to describe to you the process of getting a cheap phone. For this to work for you, you need to have an existing account with VM USA.

So you have an account with VM, but you really want a new phone, for a lot less. How much is a lot less? If 50% off is what your looking for, this will get you the price cut.

Call VM and tell them that you lost your phone. They will offer to suspend your account until you find it or purchase another phone. After they begin to suspend it, they will offer you a replacement phone. Tell them you are interested in hearing about the phones and they should give you the replacement phone prices.

The replacement phones come with a phone and charger, no instruction manuals or manufacturers box or accessories (such as ear pieces). But, they are usually at least 50% off.

The phone prices are as follows (All include free next day delivery):

Switch_Back (Kyocera) : $49.99 (50% off)
Slider Sonic (Kyocera) : $45.99
Cyclops (Kyo..) : $49.99
Slice* (US Starcom) : $24.99
Snapper (Audiovox) : $32.99
Shorty (Nokia) : $3.99
K10 Royal (Kyo..) : $3.99
Marbl (Kyocera): $9.99 (50% off)
Oystr (Kyocera): $9.99 (50% off)

*The red slice is not available as a replacement.

5 comments:

VMYOU said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Don't try this twice in one day

I tried this today to see the current prices

All I remember were 25 for superslice, and 50 for wildcard, but the wildcard was sold out

Then i activated my account again, then resuspended

But it didn't let me suspend it again, it said I had to call.

Just saying

Thanks

Anonymous said...

virgin mobile sucks assholes

Anonymous said...

I really want slider sonic and the cool flip back.

Anonymous said...

Will they give me a deal on the same phone i had? I had a ut starcom super slice and I really liked it. I don't just want a new phone I've really lost mine.

VM Stuff

Looking for free virgin mobile minutes and ringtones? We frequently publish virgin mobile promotions and insider news!